The DTM-160 Digital Thermometers can replace many liquid-in-glass thermometers and also serve as a reference standard for other types of digital or analog temperature indicators. The digital readout head and probe fixed together as a system.
The DTM-160 is a precision measuring instrument for temperature measurement industry of -40 ℃ to 160 ℃. The high precision digital thermometer has two integral probe length options of 12in (300mm) and 20in (500mm).
The DTM-160 features a user-configurable trend indicator. With this feature, the user knows at a glance if the reading is stable or trending higher or lower. The display also incorporates a high intensity backlight for easy reading in any lighting condition from full sun to pitch dark.
With the use of the optional software accessory, DTM-160 high precision digital thermometers become a high performance, easy to use temperature data loggers. It allows the user to create a full suite of logging options, download them to the DTM-160, then retrieve, format, display and save the data using Microsoft Excel spreadsheet files. The DTM-160's RS-232 serial port can also be used for configuration and recalibration support via Windows HyperTerminal.
- 0.05℃ accuracy (one year).
- Resolution 0.001℃.
- 2.4G wireless (150meter) or RS232 communication
- Zero temperature marking function.
- Over-temperature warning function.
- Temperature fluctuation calculation function.
- Maximum working time is up to 1,400 hours continuously.
- The Built-in gravity sensor, the screen can be rotated.
- Small volume, easy to carry.
- Temperature range: -40 ~160℃
- One year accuracy: 0.05℃
- Probe Length: 300mm (12inch)
- Sensor type: 100 ohm platinum resistance wire wound sensor
- Resolution: 0.01℃, 0.001℃
- Sampling rate: 1 second, 3 seconds
- Data logging: 16 files, totaled 16,000 data, max data is 8000 in every file
- Communication: RS232, 2.4G Wireless (optional)
- Working time: ≥14,000 hours (≥700 hours under wireless)
- DC: 3x AAA battery
- AC: None
- Working Ambient: -10℃ ~ 50℃
- Heat time: 1 minute
- Electronics Dimension: 104mm x 46mm x 30mm (excludes probe)
- Weight: 145g (includes battery)
Ordering Model Number: DTM-160